Black Painted OEM Fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordanjswc77

Hey guys! I currently have the matte black plastic fenders on my Jeep, but I really like the look of the painted fenders. Is there anyone here who would sell their black painted fenders?

Why not just have yours painted? After shipping it would probably cost the same.

I shipped a set of fender flares for a JK and shipping was $400 due to the size of the box. They could only be shipped via freight.

Why not just have yours painted? After shipping it would probably cost the same.

I shipped a set of fender flares for a JK and shipping was $400 due to the size of the box. They could only be shipped via freight.

I was told it would be too hard to paint them due to the texture.
I've seen sets for sale on Facebook for around 100/150, but they're always a bit too far away.

I've seen sets for sale on Facebook for around 100/150, but they're always a bit too far away.

Check http://car-part.com

You may get lucky since that site searches every auto wrecking yard within X miles of your zip code. I implore you to look on there, you may very well find a black set nearby.

All I know is when I shipped mine, it took a massive box and cost way more than I ever imagined it would to ship them.

Check http://car-part.com

You may get lucky since that site searches every auto wrecking yard within X miles of your zip code. I implore you to look on there, you may very well find a black set nearby.

All I know is when I shipped mine, it took a massive box and cost way more than I ever imagined it would to ship them.

Thanks!

Reactions: Chris
The texture should not make a difference. Be sure they are clean. You can probably do pretty well with a rattle can

Status
Not open for further replies.