Birds nesting on my Jeep

Has anyone had any problems with Dove's making a nest on your Jeep? I work nights, so during the day they build a nest on my hood. It is my daily driver, so it gets driven. Just trying to figure out how to keep the birds away. I sweep off the debris and the next day they are back at it.
I've never hear anyone having this issue with any kind of vehicle... What kind of bird makes a nest right out in the open so close to the ground?

I’m an 80’s girl- love Prince!

That is what my uncle said, throw a cat out there. There is other cars around, that don’t move- why not build on them?
Wife is turning 60, no more Prince, what is this Bruno Mars? Stuff? ( unt my sis) they are singing out of KEY too? Slovak Babas, Just Fooling Around. There is way more to this Story. All Good/\.

• Haha
Reactions: BigAL07
I've never hear anyone having this issue with any kind of vehicle... What kind of bird makes a nest right out in the open so close to the ground?
97439327-978F-4AC0-9457-17255312A5F8.jpeg

I do not shovel now. Wifes job, she is retired. My full time job is that, going to say it, the constant R&O of our 2010 Juliet Kilo.

Reactions: Dirty Dog
Juliet Kilo Uniform.... not "umpire," sorry, had to correct you.

The other thing you may want to consider is putting an old towel or something over the area. Keep the nesting materials, bird shit and feathers out of the vent.