Bigger tires

I cant advise you on the driveshafts for the JK, as I was fortunate that mine came with aftermarket shafts. But, here's a link to check your build sheet so that you'll know what gears your Jeep came with:

http://www.nathanson.org/davesays/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/jeep-vin-buildsheet.html
I have that info. It is 3.21 from factory. But with the tag missing on the diff, I'm not positive. Could have fallen off or someone upgraded. Tomorrow I'm going to calculate by the rpm method. The pic looks like the seal is broken. That's where the shafts comes from the tcase.

Reactions: Threepointsix
It depends a lot on what Jeep you have. Engine, Gearing, Transmission. There is a lot that goes into it.

I looked up the tries and they are a E rated tire so the right is going to be more harsh.
I found out the gears stock are 3.21. Not so sure tho. No tag anywhere on the diff. Maybe fell off? Maybe someone upgraded? Going to try to calculate by the rpm method and see what I come up with. Found something where the front shaft coming from the transfer case. Don't know if this is bad or not. Looks like the seal is broken. Anything you can tell me on that?

Screenshot_20210723-202332_Gallery.jpg