Bigger tire question

First off, put the 285/70s on. I have them on my ‘09 without a lift on stock wheels. I used 1.25” spacers to get the look I wanted.
By the wheel specs you provided you will not need spacers.
Second, check your speedo with a GPS to tell how far off you are.
Mine was off 3mph before the tire change(58 on speedo was 55). Now it is spot on.
Third, I have 3.21 gears. I calibrated my throttle(key on engine off, slowly press pedal to the floor and back. This calibrates pedal to tps through the computer.)
On steep hills if it feels sluggish I shut off the over drive.
Otherwise it isn’t too noticeable.

First off, put the 285/70s on. I have them on my ‘09 without a lift on stock wheels. I used 1.25” spacers to get the look I wanted.
By the wheel specs you provided you will not need spacers.
Second, check your speedo with a GPS to tell how far off you are.
Mine was off 3mph before the tire change(58 on speedo was 55). Now it is spot on.
Third, I have 3.21 gears. I calibrated my throttle(key on engine off, slowly press pedal to the floor and back. This calibrates pedal to tps through the computer.)
On steep hills if it feels sluggish I shut off the over drive.
Otherwise it isn’t too noticeable.
Hey thanks for replying I shall try all that what is speedo is there an app?.. and thanks for the tips

Hey guys… like I said in a previous post I bought this Jeep secondhand and just recently found out from this Jeep community that apparently I already ( my measuring the coils ) have a 2 inch lift… I want to replace the swaybar links but I’m not sure who they’re made by or anything I took a picture and I’m going to attach it can anybody help?… in the picture I marked where I measured and it’s roughly 11 inches

A9D60426-89C2-4DA9-8E0A-4E3E43161744.jpeg

I would go with JKS adjustable links. Just my opinion though. That's all I've ever used.

Reactions: mrjp
Hey guys… like I said in a previous post I bought this Jeep secondhand and just recently found out from this Jeep community that apparently I already ( my measuring the coils ) have a 2 inch lift… I want to replace the swaybar links but I’m not sure who they’re made by or anything I took a picture and I’m going to attach it can anybody help?… in the picture I marked where I measured and it’s roughly 11 inches

View attachment 121005

looks like Rubicon Express links or maybe RC. Synergy makes some great links too.