Big bore steering and track bar interference

Willys14jk

I recently switched over to high steer knuckles/drag link flip and I’m concerned with a clearance issue I’m having. I raised my track bar up to line up with my drag link but the space between my rock krawler gen 1 track bar and the psc big bore sector shaft is really close. I’m wondering, if anyone else has had this issue what track bar did you go with that provided more clearance?

IMG_1846.jpeg

If that’s at full bump I would say you’re in good shape. Well as long as you’re not out rallying the JK. I personally have not seen a drop bar for a JK track bar. Seen it on other rigs so if you are rubbing might be a custom bit of bent DOM and Heim joints.

If that’s at full bump I would say you’re in good shape. Well as long as you’re not out rallying the JK. I personally have not seen a drop bar for a JK track bar. Seen it on other rigs so if you are rubbing might be a custom bit of bent DOM and Heim joints.
Thats at ride height. I’m not interested in running a drop bracket. I have however heard that synergy and a few other brands are angled enough to leave some clearance.

I’ll snag a pick of my Synergy bar to show it. I don’t run a BigBore so it’s not a 1:1 comparison.
And I feel you on the drop bracket, those don’t tend to end well, especially with the added forces from the PSC.
Just asked my bro who runs a PSC on his 15JK. He runs a Metalcloak trackbar and has not had clearance issues.

Reactions: Willys14jk
Pick of my Synergy bar and brace (no drop bracket) to show it. I don’t run a BigBore so it’s not a 1:1 comparison. They don’t have a drop but rather a bend for the differential.
IMG_2345.jpeg
IMG_2342.jpeg
And I feel you on the drop bracket, those don’t tend to end well, especially with the added forces from the PSC.
Just asked my bro who runs a PSC on his 15JK. He runs MetalCloak trackbar with no clearance issues.

Reactions: Willys14jk
Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for.🍻
Pick of my Synergy bar and brace (no drop bracket) to show it. I don’t run a BigBore so it’s not a 1:1 comparison. They don’t have a drop but rather a bend for the differential.
View attachment 125896
View attachment 125897
Just asked my bro who runs a PSC on his 15JK. He runs MetalCloak trackbar with no clearance issues.