Michigan Best Places In Michigan To Go Off-Roading?

I'm not from the area, but download the GAIA GPS app. You can find some cool trails to explore, but I do suggest buying the premium so you can have the MVMU Map (so you can see what trails are legal to be on.)

Reactions: mrjp
It depends on where you're at and what you like to do. There are several Jeep clubs in the state where you can hook up for trail rides. Some are private parks, other areas like Yankee Springs (Allegan), the Dunes at Silver Lake, West Branch or Drummond Island range from ORV routes to seasonal roads (that get very interesting in the spring and winter). Besides the Jeep-only clubs, there are the long established 4WD clubs in the state. Might want to start by checking in with the Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association. The GLFWDA isn't a club per se, but they can help you out, too.

Reactions: Eternal Sun
I haven't been yet but I have heard that there are some pretty nice off road trails in St. Helen. Also if you want to get crazy you can do Drummond Island. There are a few off road parks that I heard were decent too. One is called Rocks and Valleys and the other is called the Mounds.