Battery auxiliary buss mount

Magila

Does anyone know of a mount that I can install positive and negative busses to? I would like to clean up the battery area and not have half a dozen wires connected to the battery terminals. I would like to install busses to connect my winch, s-pod, brake controller, anderson plug, etc. Space is at a premium under the hood and I'm looking for an aftermarket bracket that will mount 2 busses.

Personally I'd use milspec battery terminals and put everything on ring connectors.

You'll find bus bars on Amazon if that's how you want to go.

-Mac

Typically, you don't mount buss bars on a separate mount. You just screw them to the firewall or some other convenient part of the metalwork. What benefit do you think you would gain from mounting them on something else that you screwed to the firewall?

Does anyone know of a mount that I can install positive and negative busses to? I would like to clean up the battery area and not have half a dozen wires connected to the battery terminals. I would like to install busses to connect my winch, s-pod, brake controller, anderson plug, etc. Space is at a premium under the hood and I'm looking for an aftermarket bracket that will mount 2 busses.
I didn't go with busses but I replaced my battery terminals with these. You potentially have 12 hookups for each terminal.

Screenshot_20230829_015549.jpg