Armorlite carpeting

I see the threads up there about the weheel well areas in 2022. Do they have these or not?

Price comparisons with Armorlite and BedTred:

Armorlite
2011-2018 JKU
Full kit (includes front , rear and cargo with wheel wells)
$1124.00

BedTred
2011-2018 JKU
Front floor liners
$344.95
Cargo bay liners (includes rear cargo and wheel wells)
$321.95

BedTred website is confusing. Although it appears the 4 piece, what they call "Front Only" will also fit under the second row, it's not very clear.

Also, the BedTred product does not cover the back of the second row seats, which are carpeted, while the Armorlite does cover that 70/30 seat back.

Overall, it appears the Armorlite product actually covers more than the BedTred.

I started installing mine today. Not fitting great on the front. I got them in but getting the trim back on is going to be a bitch. I may need to trim. I got all the seat bolts out except the drivers left rear. Nothing will fit once it gets half way and still tight as hell. Jeep sucks for the seat bolts. I hope a Jeep engineer splits his wig. Vent over But for 800 dollars, this shit should fit perfect. Lesson learned.

I started installing mine today. Not fitting great on the front. I got them in but getting the trim back on is going to be a bitch. I may need to trim. I got all the seat bolts out except the drivers left rear. Nothing will fit once it gets half way and still tight as hell. Jeep sucks for the seat bolts. I hope a Jeep engineer splits his wig. Vent over But for 800 dollars, this shit should fit perfect. Lesson learned.

Did you put some Penetrating oil on the threads before trying to remove the bolts?

Did you put some Penetrating oil on the threads before trying to remove the bolts?
I did but that is not really the issue. The bolt is under the track and it makes it impossible to get nything but a small wrench in there. It is about half way out now and I have to hold the seat up to get the wrench on it. They were all tight but with ratchet, the other three weren't bad. I'll get it finished after work but if not for this, I would have been finished last night. I find when I m that frustrated, it's better to walk away and try later.

Reactions: BLACKJKU
Got my Armorlite in and man, what an upgrade over the carpets! You can see in the before pictures that is a weeks worth of hair as my husky rides with me everyday. The hair is so hard to get out of the carpet.This stuff is tuff! Hard to maneuver into place but I don’t have any concerns about it holding up over time.
View attachment 120820
View attachment 120821View attachment 120822View attachment 120823View attachment 120824
HOW RESISTANT TO DOG CLAW MARK'S DOES IT SEEM TO BE SO FAR?

It seems very strong. This thing was a pain in the ass and I am still trying to get some of my trim back on without cutting the flooring.