Are Jeep Jk wheel hubs the same for all years?

IndominusHuman

JK Enthusiast
Last edited:
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler JK Forum may be compensated.
I would not follow anything that amazon suggests. That site has turned into a cesspool of indifference by the people running it, or more likely just too big for them to police. Reviews and general numbers for parts are a mess, anything you buy is little better than a roll of the dice.

Use Oreilly's or Auto Zone website to figure it out. Though I would imagine that they are all the same, or better yet I suppose RockAuto

EDIT: It looks like there was a change for the 2011 year which makes sense.
They would all probably fit on, but in 2011 the interior and electronics were updated in the wrangler so the wrong year wouldn't "work"

So from what I can tell in a quick search 2007 -2010 and 2011 - 2018 (JK only)

Last edited:
Reactions: IndominusHuman
I would not follow anything that amazon suggests. That site has turned into a cesspool of indifference by the people running it, or more likely just too big for them to police. Reviews and general numbers for parts are a mess, anything you buy is little better than a roll of the dice.

Use Oreilly's or Auto Zone website to figure it out. Though I would imagine that they are all the same, or better yet I suppose RockAuto

They would all probably fit on, but in 2011 the interior and electronics were updated in the wrangler so the wrong year wouldn't "work"

Yea that's why I included a Ebay which I used the Moog PN to search for it.

OEM info from https://www.factorychryslerparts.com/

2007-2010 https://www.factorychryslerparts.co...D-BEARING-Brake-Front/4584271/52060398AC.html

2011 + https://www.factorychryslerparts.co...-BEARING-Brake-Front/11267397/52060398AE.html

So yeah, two different OEM part numbers.

Reactions: Duster and mrjp
Hmm, I wonder if you have a cookie that allows you to get there as I still can't.

Anybody else able to?
I could open it. In 2011 Jeep introduced the 3.6L engine. You might want to see if the Mopar parts numbers change.

2011 is the wacky year. Half the vehicle is new (interior)) and half is old (Engine) making questions about it here harder than others. I've never worked on that year so it's hard to know how the two interact compared to the other years.

2011 is the wacky year. Half the vehicle is new (interior)) and half is old (Engine) making questions about it here harder than others. I've never worked on that year so it's hard to know how the two interact compared to the other years.
I have a 2016 Rubicon Hard Rock that I just bought last September. It had been pretty seriously customized by a TeraFlex fan. That's really nice, but I am still finding things that are not stock. There's no list of what's been done. Maybe 2011 is just the year that Jeep did to the vehicle what the rest of us are doing all the time.

Reactions: mrjp