Anyone else’s JK “reset” every 7 days?

DinoMom

We purchased our 2018 JK sport right at a month ago. We purchased it on a Saturday and drove it for a week, falling in love and having no problems. The next weekend on Sunday however, I turned it off and it wouldn’t start back up for about 35 mins. All electrical worked, no flashing lights, but the check engine light was on and it would not turn over. Husband found a loose ground wire, tightened it and it worked fine for another week. The next Sunday it did it again, this time in a parking lot. Was able to get a ride to O’Reillys and get a code reader because the engine light flashed 10 times. Picture attached of code reader. Immediately started after plugging the code reader in, and the codes were not cleared. Called dealership on Monday, advised to call them back if it did it again. The following Sunday, again in another parking lot, this time out of town. Call dealerships service managers “cell number”, not his cell, instead it was office VM and never received a call back. Called again on Tuesday to speak to manager who advised they couldn’t do anything if it wasn’t currently showing the issue. Called AAA, they tested battery, said CCA was zero. Changed battery, still did not start. After 35 minutes, started up and ran fine. Thought possibly just “reset”…unknown. Again, called dealership on Monday advised can’t do anything unless it happens when they have it. Really made and screamed at them about them not being open on Sunday and it always happens on Sunday. This past Sunday, again turned off while working in the pasture, again, wouldn’t start, this time for about 20 minutes. Called dealership Monday, got a new “service manager” who laughed and said, “Sounds like it’s possessed” but again stated they would have to replicate the problem, but are unwilling to come in on a Sunday to test it. Anyone else ever have this problem? All of my friends who are jeepers have never heard of this. I’m so lost and frustrated with the lack of help.

3C413756-DD44-40AD-BFE1-66C0F0B92958.jpeg