Any thoughts on this touch-up paint?

Because I was needing to repaint behind the door hinges, I locate out paint color via O'reilly auto parts in PA. The bad part about this is that none of the Maryland location had this paint color. Duplicolor has the color matching paint we needed. I was able to repaint under the tailgate hinges, drivers side rear and passenger side rear doors. I've yet to do the front door hinges. My main interested was to repaint the hinges before I installed the Moreryde tailgate hinge and two brackets for the side doors. light sanding with a scotch brite pad, clean with alcoholic, repaint then clear top coat.

Because I was needing to repaint behind the door hinges, I locate out paint color via O'reilly auto parts in PA. The bad part about this is that none of the Maryland location had this paint color. Duplicolor has the color matching paint we needed. I was able to repaint under the tailgate hinges, drivers side rear and passenger side rear doors. I've yet to do the front door hinges. My main interested was to repaint the hinges before I installed the Moreryde tailgate hinge and two brackets for the side doors. light sanding with a scotch brite pad, clean with alcoholic, repaint then clear top coat.

The O'reilly's in my town will mix via the color code on the door. I've been happy with the results so far.
I don't buy the standard color jeeps. So three jeeps in, and I've kept a rattle can from there around for various things. Been perfect so far.

The only O'Reilly's here is the stuff my French-Irish wife puts into her coffee.