Any Jeep Techs in here ?

Frankjank148

I need to speak to a professional Jeep tech. Are there any in here ? Please respond or email me at franktotinoiii@gmail.com , Or check out my previous post. I can’t afford to take Jeep to the Dealership.

CF5BB70C-B5C5-41DE-838F-E4068F49F46B.jpeg

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw your other post describing the issue.

The power of these forums is the combined knowledge of everyone that posts here. To my knowledge nobody here is a certified jeep tech but as a group we have done probably everything you can to a jeep.

Ask your question. We can't help figure it out if we don't know the problem.

The more information you give us the more likely it is that you get the correct answer.

This is from
My previous post as the thread states.

Thanks for the ad. Looking for a little help. I recently purchased a 2103 Wrangler Sahara. The Jeep had an issue with the shifter (automatic) when I bought it. At some point something broke or wore out, the small access hole to the right of the shifter was open and previous owner told me that a small green lever needed to be pushed down to take it out of park. This does release it, but I want to repair the issue I have replaced the brake lite switch, whole shifter mechanism, and still nothing. The dash states “vehicle not in park” and all the drive gear letters are surrounded with a square box (pic attached). I have power down to the shifter when I step on the brake pedal, the small solenoid (blue in color) under the
Shifter works when I put 12volts to
It and pushes
The green lever down to release the locking mechanism. I’m totally lost !!!! Reverse lights don’t work, and it says “vehicle not in park” on the dash. Any help would be appreciated!!!