Amazing help for airing up/down

IndominusHuman

JK Enthusiast
Do you air up and down each of your tires individually? If you do, you're living in the past! I was that way too, but then I got my hands on a MORRFlate kit and honestly, I didn't know that i would be worth the price point...but boy...is it. I was so surprised and how fast it is to not only air down (literally a couple of minutes for all 4 tires going from 30psi to 15psi) and up (I have yet to do a speed test, but I can tell you it is FAST, but also the other benefits of this kit. Equalization of tire pressures across all tires. Moving air from the spare to other tires as needed. Accurately testing PSI (I have the built in digital gauge so it makes it super easy). The kit is also made out of hose that does not have a memory so rolling it back up is super easy, we all know how annoying it can be when you have something that wants to roll one way and you need it to roll the other (if that makes sense).

A small, but big thing...the bag that comes with it is big enough to were you won't struggle to get the kit back in the bag like your tent from Walmart.

If you want to order a kit you can go to MORRFlate ( morrflate.com/?ref=435 ) and use the code coffee10 to get 10 percent off.

If you have any questions at all, let me know and I will do my best to answer them. *I am not getting paid to say any of this either*

IMG_2313.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2353.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg