Aftermarket lights and switches

Dan44

Hello,
I am adding some aftermarket lights and I'm looking for ideas for switches / locations. I have a Sahara and have some empty locations near the Hazard Light Switch. Not keen on an A pillar clusters or overheads. Show me what you got, even if they are pillar mounts or overheads.
Thanks

Reactions: tJKrider
I used this setup for my a pillar lights and light bar. No need for switches inside the Jeep.

Resized_20220914_194409_997625888439798.jpeg

Screenshot_20230821-154326_eBay_997652958002808.jpg

Reactions: tJKrider
You said post what ya got…this is what I use S-Tech 6 switch panel. I really like it, no interference with your top, everything is fused/relayed and it is so easy to add components.

I don’t have a pic of the under hood module handy, but could get it if your interested.

IMG_0165.jpeg

Reactions: JeepJeezy and Dan44
You said post what ya got…this is what I use S-Tech 6 switch panel. I really like it, no interference with your top, everything is fused/relayed and it is so easy to add components.

I don’t have a pic of the under hood module handy, but could get it if your interested.

View attachment 128223

No need for under the hood. But Thank You for the picture. Do the wires go right or left out the switch cluster?

I'm using an S-Pod and it simplifies adding anything electric. Install the switch panel above the rear view mirror, run the wire harness inside the left A post and down to the distribution box under the hood. Anything electric connects to the box and the switches are then active.

https://www.4x4spod.com/?vid=137320

But then I would have to keep up with a key-fob. Curious though, can you use more than one, are they selective or will one key-fob work all the lights?

I only have 1 key fob and I have my a pillar and light bar wired together. I keep my key fob with my keys.