A/C Drain Question

aflack23

Seems to be a common problem, but my Jeep is making the sloshing noise in the dash area and from what I have read it is the A/C drain. I found where it drains out coming from the firewall area on the drivers side. I tried running a straightened metal coat hanger in the drain to unplug it but felt resistance. I was afraid I was going to tear something up by forcing it further into the drain. Is it ok to go ahead and push the hanger further in there or should I try something else? The only air I have is a small compressor and I am afraid it would be too much pressure.

What year is your Jeep? 12-18 I thought the drain was located on the passenger side. Not sure about prior to 12 with the 3.8.

To answer your question I am not sure if you would damage or not as I am not familiar with it.

What year is your Jeep? 12-18 I thought the drain was located on the passenger side. Not sure about prior to 12 with the 3.8.

To answer your question I am not sure if you would damage or not as I am not familiar with it.
It is a 2014, everything I read online showed it on the drivers side. Even the pictures I saw were the same as what I was on.