A/C compressor has a rapidly short cycle (on and off and whining every 2 seconds)

Nikvrho2

Hi everyone, i am in a real pickle with the short ac compressor cycle. I posted a video as well. It is a 2008 jk 3.8 v6.
Things that i checked:

No visible dye/leak of refrigerant

No issue in fuse/relay box, the compressor engages the cluctch normaly but after idling for a while it starts doing super short cycle and it wont stay on

No matter what i do.. i tried the actuator to witch all positions, to remove the cabin filter, cleaned that, checked all the wires on the pressure switch, everything seems fine. Does anyone have an idea how to diagnose this or possibly solve? The weird thing is that it starts doing that only after the car reaches the optimal temperature in idling. When i start up the car, in the first 10 min it is blowing ice cold.. really weird.. thanks everyone

Oh, and i forgot to mention, the first thing that i did is to try to recharge the refrigerant and it is in the nice green fully charge position.

No, nothing on my reader other than small evap leak / loose gascap code that disappears most of the time on its own but I don’t think there’s any connection with that.. this morning i got in the car- went to work, ac was ice cold full on , no problem until about 15 min driving.. now nothing.. just a fast rapid cycle

I just had to replace my A/C compressor at 34K miles on a 2014 Rubicon. Same whining and hissing when running, the compressor shaft started to vibrate within the unit and the pulley was moving back and forth and rattling against the housing. Fortunately I bought the MOPAR extended warranty when the original expired as it was about $1200 job at the dealer.