31X10.5R17 all terrain tire recommendations

Shane

I'm wanting to put 31x10.5x17's on my jk. Would like recommendations on tires good on the highway and trails. This is my daily driver. Thanks for the help

I don't think that is a very common size. Doing a quick search I found a single tire, but it was mud terrain.

Here is the site I use to figure out what to put on, at least size wise. Play around on here to get an idea, you can look up by tire diameter or by wheel diameter. Looks like 275/65R17 is pretty close and there are a few good options, or 255/70r17 for a ton of options. Depends on what you are looking to spend.

Can't go wrong with K/02s but you pay for them.

I don't think that is a very common size. Doing a quick search I found a single tire, but it was mud terrain.

Here is the site I use to figure out what to put on, at least size wise. Play around on here to get an idea, you can look up by tire diameter or by wheel diameter. Looks like 275/65R17 is pretty close and there are a few good options, or 255/70r17 for a ton of options. Depends on what you are looking to spend.

Can't go wrong with K/02s but you pay for them.

Thank you for your response, will give me alot of pondering to do. Great info

My favorite A/T tires ever are the KO2s. I've used them and the Duratracs extensively, and the KO2s are my favorite. I've used them in everything from snow storms to off-road, and they are truly exceptional tires both on-road and off-road.

The only two places I wouldn't use them would be deep mud (like down south where there is red clay) and sharp, jagged rocks (like Johnson Valley).

My favorite A/T tires ever are the KO2s. I've used them and the Duratracs extensively, and the KO2s are my favorite. I've used them in everything from snow storms to off-road, and they are truly exceptional tires both on-road and off-road.

The only two places I wouldn't use them would be deep mud (like down south where there is red clay) and sharp, jagged rocks (like Johnson Valley).
Thank you for your response, I believe I will be going with the KO2s ,going by reviews and the forum it seems to be overwhelming the tire to beat

Thank you for your response, I believe I will be going with the KO2s ,going by reviews and the forum it seems to be overwhelming the tire to beat

Believe me, there are a lot of A/T tires out there, but once you run the KO2s, you'll see why they are so massively popular. Not only do they look aggressive (more like an M/T tire), but they perform very, very well in just about anything you can throw at them.

They are one of those tires that I hope never goes away!

Reactions: Daddyo2373