3.8 hesitation at idle

BigAL07

JK Enthusiast
Hello all. 2007 rubicon 3.8. Had ignition coil go on me about two months ago. I had a new coil in my parts stock at home so I put it on and all seemed fine. Keep in mind it was not a mopar coil. Couple weeks later I replaced plugs and wires. Stock champion double platinum and ngk wires. Life was good. Developed a crank and stall issue a little later so I changed out the cam sensor and the cam sensor with mopar brand. Ruby runs great and mileage has increased. I have developed an issue lately. After starting and idling for about 3 minutes the engine will stutter and almost stall and then correct itself. I removed the throttle body and cleaned it front and back. Got 1pending code po300 random misfire. No check engine light. Could the off brand coil cause this? Or maybe need new throttle body? I think the idle air control is built into it. New air filter also. Any suggestions or thoughts greatly appreciated. Do have JScan if there is anything I should look at. Thanx

Kinda weird deal. Takes about 3 minutes after starting her up. Reminds me off the stutter you get when something like the ac is kicking in. Then it will idle fine. Did the cam crank relearn on JScan after I switched those out.