3.6L valve seals recommendation.

The shuggs

So I've been dealing with really bad oil consumption (over 1L in 600 km of highway driving). I'll park it for 2 weeks, and there'll be no oil spots, and the oil level will be constant, so I can rule out oil leaks. It could be the piston rings, though for the amount of oil consumption, the power feels pretty much the same as before. Additionally there's only blue smoke from the exhaust after start-up, and it'll eventually clear up. There's also been a couple p0306 codes, so I suspect oil has been getting on the spark plug. I'll be doing a compression test to confirm before ordering the parts, but I want to know if there's any recommendations for which brand valve seals to get. I rather do it once properly.

So I've been dealing with really bad oil consumption (over 1L in 600 km of highway driving). I'll park it for 2 weeks, and there'll be no oil spots, and the oil level will be constant, so I can rule out oil leaks. It could be the piston rings, though for the amount of oil consumption, the power feels pretty much the same as before. Additionally there's only blue smoke from the exhaust after start-up, and it'll eventually clear up. There's also been a couple p0306 codes, so I suspect oil has been getting on the spark plug. I'll be doing a compression test to confirm before ordering the parts, but I want to know if there's any recommendations for which brand valve seals to get. I rather do it once properly.

I use Felpro Gaskets on my Cummins engines and always have had good luck and they have been around for a long time.

Reactions: mrjp and BigAL07