275/265 70R18 under $200?

danmpls

I've got a JKU with 18" stock rims and a set of Bridgestone Dueler AT (255/70R18). It's time to get them replaced, and I'd like to upgrade on size/performance without hitting $300/tire or buying new wheels.

I'm in the midwest - these tires will see a lot of snow and some light offroading.

Under $200 via Amazon:
  • Falken Rubitrek A/T All Terrain 265/70R18 116T
  • Bridgestone Dueler A/T RH-S LT275/70R18 125R Load Range E
Thoughts on these, or other recommendations?

I've got a JKU with 18" stock rims and a set of Bridgestone Dueler AT (255/70R18). It's time to get them replaced, and I'd like to upgrade on size/performance without hitting $300/tire or buying new wheels.

I'm in the midwest - these tires will see a lot of snow and some light offroading.

Under $200 via Amazon:

Welcome to the forum
Heard positive things about Falken over the years .
I’m a big fan of Bridgestone K02 AT . 3 peak rated so good in ice & snow . I’ve had them in all sorts of terrain off road and never fail.
I run C load 6 ply . Great road manners .
A couple of the other members use the E load . 10 ply. So would firm up ride more.
Check them out . Won’t regret it.

Reactions: danmpls

Under $200 via Amazon:

Depending where you are at there are lots of deals around here (SE MI) on take off wheels and tires. For instance, you could get 285/70R17 Wildpeaks or BFGs on Rubicon wheels for $800-$1000. Some include all 5... Then sell your OEM 18s and recoup some of the cash. Just an option.

I've used Falken Wildpeaks and BFG KO2s in adverse conditions and I gotta say the Wildpeaks are by far my favorite tire and what I'm going to go back to once these KO2s wear out.

Thanks all! The KO2 and Wildpeak options that fit my wheels look great but are north of $300, and I I've been tracking Facebook marketplace for take-offs but haven't seen much for deals in my area.

I'm going to skip over the Bridgestone Dueler AT (E load) that I referenced - reading up on the weight and stiffness it doesn't seem like a good fit for my use.

I just ordered the Falken Rubitreks @ $191 via Amazon. A slightly larger diameter than my OEMs and a more aggressive look. I think I'll be happy, and will report back once I get some miles on them.