2018 jk Willys with Side steps?

kidhauler42

Looking to buy my first Jeep. We're on a budget so I'm looking for a little l lightly used 2018 jk Willys. I want the Willy's because of the rear lsd Rick rails. The pic below is from CarGurus. To me, these are not the rock sliders that came with the Willy's. I checked the build sheet using the VIN and it is a Willy's. The owner looks to have traded for some factory side steps. I'm looking to you guys for a more educated opinion. Thanks in advance for your expertise.
Screenshot_20211015-204623.png

These are indeed sidesteps. However, if the price is right, I wouldn't let that stop you (you might even use it as a negotiation point). OEM rails can still be found used (you can even cut down 4dr rails like I did once) or buy some aftermarket ones.

Those are the sidesteps that came on my 2014 Sahara, the PO/original owner said they were on the Jeep when she bought it and the build sheet says "tubular side steps."

I'd love to change them, but my wife says she has to have them to get in and out and she gets pissed when I blacken them up, she always slips... no I'm not doing it on purpose..... well......

Those are the sidesteps that came on my 2014 Sahara, the PO/original owner said they were on the Jeep when she bought it and the build sheet says "tubular side steps."

I'd love to change them, but my wife says she has to have them to get in and out and she gets pissed when I blacken them up, she always slips... no I'm not doing it on purpose..... well......

My wife is like 5'1" so I know the struggle is real :LOL:

Get some sliders that stick out a bit for the 'ole foot and put some skateboard tape on there.