2017 Wrangler wipers quit working

Mxfan33

Wipers stopped working g in my 2017 wrangler..fuse is fine fluid still comes out wiper motor is good. .any other ideas

Everything works and is normal in the jeep but the wipers it happened when heavy snow was on windshield figured blew fuse but fine

None of the arm pieces are broke but cant hear motor when turned on but works with another power source
Not getting power from somewhere

It would be nice to get a wiring schematic to see where the power is and what wires it is so that it could be tested going to the switch.

Not sure if there are any free downloads on the FSM for that year floating around, I know you can but them but not cheap.

Wipers stopped working g in my 2017 wrangler..fuse is fine fluid still comes out wiper motor is good. .any other ideas
I am currently having the same issue , im hoping the warranty will cover it . I checked fuses are fine , wipers worked the day I parked temperature drop severely over night next day wipers are done .

I am currently having the same issue , im hoping the warranty will cover it . I checked fuses are fine , wipers worked the day I parked temperature drop severely over night next day wipers are done .
TIPM, I also had same issue on a 2017 Willys ,fortunately it was still under warranty

Reactions: BigAL07 and mrjp
Our ‘15 has no intermittent wiper function and I’m also told the TIPM is likely to blame.
Can’t understand why this can’t be repaired instead of needing to be replaced.
Is there an ‘upgraded’ version, or just a duplicate of the original that is just new?

Our ‘15 has no intermittent wiper function and I’m also told the TIPM is likely to blame.
Can’t understand why this can’t be repaired instead of needing to be replaced.
Is there an ‘upgraded’ version, or just a duplicate of the original that is just new?
Yep they replaced mine (TIPM) under the extended warranty for that exact problem. They tried the wiper motor first and that was a no go. It all works fine now.