2017 JKU engine stops while driving with no codes

Mrchev

OK, I desperate for some help. I have a 2017 JKU with 80,000 miles on it. In the last couple of months, it will just shutdown while driving. No engine codes, no interuption of electrical system, nothing. It just feels like it quits taking gas. Cant pump accelerator or anything else to get it to run. Have to coast off of the road and just turn key off and back on and it runs fine. Has done this 4 times in the last day. Now I notice that the transmission seems to shutter or shift hard almost every time it shuts down. Sometimes the transmission does this and the engine starts to shut down but recovers. It has done it going up hills, down hills, flat ground, on cruise, off cruise. Doesnt seem to be a particular time that it does it. I have had it to the Jeep dealer and two local mechanics who are very good and work on alot of Jeeps. Nothing found. Im about to give up and park it Already had to go out and buy another vehicle for my wife to drive. Ouch! Any help would be greatly appreciated. We love the Jeep but are really aggravated.

Thanks!

Sounds like it's a electrical problem, loose connection bad connection broken or chewed wires. Also a bad ground will cause alot of electrical issues, but since no codes come on i'd bet it's a bad wire going to possibly the fuel pump.