2016 Sahara randomly dies while driving

Cooperstock

Hello,
Our jeep started having a strange problem seemingly out of the blue.
It randomly seems to die (engine shuts off) while driving.

I haven't been able to 'force' it to happen.
It has happened while driving AND while sitting at a light.
While driving, the initial symptom is that it shifts strange (like kind of a hiccup), then it dies. But when sitting at a light this obviously isn't the same.
I can put it in N and restart it while coasting.
It doesn't throw any codes
It doesn't seem to be related to:
Accelerating heavy
Coasting
Hitting bumps
shaking or wiggling the keys in the ignition

Its a 2016 Sahara 4 door with 35" tires, the retracting rock rails, stock stereo, AC works. 85k miles.

I have tried driving hard (getting RPMs up) then shifting to N to see if the engine doesn't 'catch' idle, but the time time I tried it no issue.
The only thing I have found is the Air intake temp sensor has the clip broken off, so could be loose? Not sure this would cause this issue.

Thoughts?
Thanks a bunch
Dave

It died 3 times today, sometimes its sitting at a traffic light, sometimes its when driving. The traction control light sometimes comes on (and will stay on until the next power cycle.
I haven't come up with a good way to even cause it to die.
What module controls shifting of the automatic transmission? Could that be related to this dying? No codes came up any of the times it dies.
The radio does reset sometimes too. Could something be losing power and resetting the main engine computer? or maybe a faulty ground?
Thanks
Dave

Like I always say when you start having any type of electrical problems, clean the battery connections, clamps and cable at the engine and any other grounds. The Factory battery clamps are pretty much junk . Replace the battery clamps with a good HD set of aftermarket ones.

Update: Changed the charcoal canister valve (appears to have fixed the 'gascap' warning). The next time the engine shut off it threw a P0335 Crank shaft sensor engine light (hasn't done that before). I changed the sensor, so now we will see if it stays running. The guy at Orilies said his jeep did the same thing and after changing the sensor it hasn't died sense.