I have a 2014 Wrangler and it has a power problem. First I noticed a battery draw that is killing the battery. Then, the radio would not turn off with the ignition. That problem magically fixed itself after about a week. Now, when you turn the ignition off, the display/info center on the instrument cluster and the radio don't turn off with the key. My local service shop says it is probably the TIPM. This makes sense to me, but it is really expensive. Has anyone else experienced this? Should I just get a new Tipm or send it out to get evaluated? I am pretty mechanically inclined, do you think that I could pull it our myself without causing any problems or should I have the shop do it?