2012 Wiring Harness and or any wires under the Hood

DesertHound2012

DesertHound
Supporting Member
Hello everyone
I hope everyone is Enjoying there Jeeps as much as I do, Even when there going through Problems.
I'm going through one of them "AGAIN"
Has any one had problems with the wires leading to not just one but any of the sensors under the hood.
I'm seeing and have replaced two of the plugs going to sensors that the wire plastic coating has hardened so much there cracking and touching each other, Causing a lot of codes to pop up that mislead you. For some reason the dealer close to me even stocks them even though there $2500.00 Dealers normally don't stock that high of price item unless there Selling them more often then not Its made me ???? if any body else is having same problem???
Thanks any info and this Forum for being here for us all that Love our Jeep

"Most of The Time" Enjoy Your Ride

I would check online you should be able to get new pig tail with plug or go to junk yard and get some that are in good shape

I would check online you should be able to get new pig tail with plug or go to junk yard and get some that are in good shape
TY
mrjp I appreciate the info and I will use it.
The plug that I was in immediate need of repair to was my temperature air intake sensor the wires were completely stripped back and touching each other I was able to find a close enough match at an auto parts store and was able to use a Dremel tool to get it to fit very snuggly.
But there are others that are real close if not already touching in other areas. I appreciate the info again thank you

Reactions: mrjp