2008 JK constantly blowing ignition coils

Well Folks, got yet another coil and installed it. NOW the starter spins for 10 seconds with no engine start. This jeep is now for sale! I'll fix the starter issue before it's sold if I can figure it out. I'll suffer a financial loss, but gotta have a reliable ride. New crate motor installed late last year with 3,095 miles on the new engine.New ecm last month. New coil today. By the way, this is a right hand drive! Anyone wanna make an offer??

• Face Palm
Reactions: mrjp
Well Folks, got yet another coil and installed it. NOW the starter spins for 10 seconds with no engine start. This jeep is now for sale! I'll fix the starter issue before it's sold if I can figure it out. I'll suffer a financial loss, but gotta have a reliable ride. New crate motor installed late last year with 3,095 miles on the new engine.New ecm last month. New coil today. By the way, this is a right hand drive! Anyone wanna make an offer??

Sounds like when you checked the wiring you actually found the problem and didn't know it. Something you moved must have been the problem and now it's a permanent break in the connection.