2008 JK constantly blowing ignition coils

Yes he went back through and checked all the grounds pertaining to the engine and ecm replacement. Made sure they were sanded, applied dielectric grease and tightened securely.

I'm talking about a wire or wires in the harness that could have gotten damaged. That's telling me it's something that happened when the engine was replaced. And something in the wiring that has to do with the coil.

Reactions: BigAL07 and mrjp
Yes he did suspect that issue in fact. Just haven't gotten that far into the issue yet. He DID see a few wires that melted together I believe that were in the harness for the computer but I don't remember for sure.

Yes he did suspect that issue in fact. Just haven't gotten that far into the issue yet. He DID see a few wires that melted together I believe that were in the harness for the computer but I don't remember for sure.

There is still some wires touching together somewhere or to ground, I know there is miles of them in just the engine compartment.

Yes Sir that is true! I suppose my next option is to begin a search along the harnesses and see what is there. Thank You for the insight and information! I will start "busting knuckles" tomorrow!!

Does not sound like any fun to me, all I can say is good luck. Let us know what you find out.

Reactions: BigAL07 and mrjp