2007 Unlimited, Collector Status?

Robx3

Is there any additional collector value to the 2007 Wrangler Unltd. The first year of the 4 door. Have one I am probably trading for a 2024 Rubicon GAS model, and don't want yo give it away. Was offered $12,500, has 54K miles, quite nice. Any opinions?

20240505_165145.jpg

Personally, I don’t think there is any extra value there. The 3.8 has a bad rep, whether or not it deserves it is irrelevant at this point.

With that said, that is a VERY nice/clean looking jeep, and 12.5 seems a little low to me?

I am not sure there is any extra value, I wouldn’t think so but I am no expert. From the picture very nice looking JK and I agree the 12.5K seems low to me.

$15k private sale. Dealer buys car, does prep and fixes issues, puts it on the lot and waits for the investment to pay off. Nets about $1200.

What's the used JKU market like in your area? Do some research on cars.com, autotrader.com and a few others. Low miles, very good condition... that JKU would fetch around $18k in my market.
Don't rely on KBB or other sites that give you a value. Your JKU is worth whatever someone is willing to pay- and the best way to find that is looking thru the ads yourself.

Is that a Hudson Bay blanket Circa old on the back shelf. Now could be worth something.