2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Model Year Production Numbers

Mike B

Hey Chris. I was looking at these charts I’ve been looking to see how many 2015 jku’s altitude models were built. I thought they were based on the Sahara package? After buying it an my insurance company has it as a wrangler unlimited sport. It came with the rock rails with the tube like a small step. The power bulge hood an 18 inch black Sahara wheels. Just wondering?

OP
Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Hey Chris. I was looking at these charts I’ve been looking to see how many 2015 jku’s altitude models were built. I thought they were based on the Sahara package? After buying it an my insurance company has it as a wrangler unlimited sport. It came with the rock rails with the tube like a small step. The power bulge hood an 18 inch black Sahara wheels. Just wondering?
I'm not 100% sure if it's based on a Wrangler Sport or Sahara, though I would think it's the latter, especially being that the Sahara model is highly optioned.

Mike B

That’s the thing. Ours has leather heated seats. Power windows and locks. Rear window defrost and wiper. Navigation. It’s loaded. Came with 18 Sahara wheels but they are black. It had factory rock rails with a small step tube added to it. It has the power bulge hood on it also. It took us a while to find a jku with the options on it for the wife, tha was leather and navigation, power windows.

7C1816E4-531B-413E-888D-C5F879DE38BA.jpeg

Reactions: Chris