2 Door Storage

IndominusHuman

JK Enthusiast
Got some storage options in for the two door. Can’t give a full review yet, but my initial impressions are up on my Instagram (twodooroverland). I can say I do like the quality so far. Looking forward to putting stuff in then.

I will try to get some better photos tonight.

4FD7B2B6-6866-491D-A018-6ECECEB92532.jpeg

The link Jerry sent is correct. I will say, they are expensive, but if you’ve got a little fluid cash they are great and I really like the look and the Molle sides (there is Molle on both sides). These will be great for things like flashlights, fire starting gear, really anything that is smaller. I put my eno hammock and straps in the top pocket and I have room to spare and haven’t tried putting things in the interior pockets.

I could see one behind the driver, but I think the blindspot on the passenger side would be too much for me.

They look good... and sometimes you have to pay for the functionality of properly (for the space) designed item.

Reactions: ttchad
I could see one behind the driver, but I think the blindspot on the passenger side would be too much for me.

They look good... and sometimes you have to pay for the functionality of properly (for the space) designed item.
The passenger side blind spot is actually not too bad. Due to the angle the bag has not much is obstructed on the passenger side. However, the drivers side, when you turn to the left to look back, you can’t see, but if you adjust your mirrors, it will be fine.
The blind spots were my main concern, but not too bad.

Just a update on this (kinda). I actually entered a giveaway on the XGCargo Instagram well before I bought the Recon bags. I never thought I would win and it was actually for one of their 4 door products. Well....I won. What are the odds. They saw that I had asked for the Recon bags and offered to send me those instead of the product they were giving away. When I told them that I had already bought them I asked if they would send me their Ice Box instead. They gave me no grief and are sending it out. They could have disqualified me for not having a 4 door since that was what product they were giving away, but instead were super awesome and are sending me their Ice Box worth $190 bucks! Thats actually more than the product they were originally giving away. I think that is super awesome. I will do a review on that when I get it and use it as well.

Last edited:
I agree with the blind spot behind the passengers seat. Maybe we need to add cameras to the mirrors. Tie it into the EURO-Flash getting us around 3-4 seconds of camera time.