Would there be any issues changing to 3.5" springs?

Jwebster

I have a 4" lift with fox 2.0 shocks on a JKU. Would there be any issues witch changing the springs to a 3.5"??

Is it really worth all the money and time for just a 1/2"? There shouldn't be any problem the shocks should still have enough travel. You could go on there website and check the expanded and contracted lengths and see if a 1/2" lower will still fit in there range.

Is it really worth all the money and time for just a 1/2"? There shouldn't be any problem the shocks should still have enough travel. You could go on there website and check the expanded and contracted lengths and see if a 1/2" lower will still fit in there range.
Hmm..thank you ill do that. 5 yesrs ago i installed a Rubicon express lift kit but im going to swap out for long arms. Ive been unhappy with the ride quality for a while. Maybe the change in geometry alone will be all I need but I've been thinking about changing the springs as well. Some of the springs im considering dont have 4" , they have 3.5 and 4.5 i couldn't think of a reason why going lower would cause a conflict but I thought I'd ask.

Reactions: BLACKJKU
The only issue would arise if you don't cycle your suspension and set the bump stop properly.