Windshield Nuts

MKempf

I'm in the process of installing a Light bar across the windshield. I had trouble getting 2 of the 12 bolts loose they are just spinning. ( Bolts M8-1.25 Part Number: 06508953AA ) I have searched the forums and I know I need to drill out the bolts and fold down the windshield to get to the nuts. I have already ordered new Bolts so that I would have them prior to embarking on this fun adventure! LOL But my question is does anyone know what the part number is for the nuts that the bolts screw into? I know they are just held in place by some metal fingers and you can bend them back and get the nuts back in position according to the forums but I would like to order a few of the nut's so that I have them available if the old ones are to damaged, rusted, or just junk to use once I'm done drilling the bolts out. I might not need them but I would like to have some of these nuts on hand so that once I get into this project I don't have to stop and search for something that will fit I would rather have the correct parts on hand and get the job done right. This Jeep is my daily driver and I live in Michigan so it is cold right now so once I start tearing everything apart and folding the windshield down I need to have all the proper pieces on hand so I can get everything put back together properly and not have to drive around looking for parts.

Any info is appreciated:

Thanks for your time and Help!!