Will a Superchip F5 tuner work on a RHD 2013 JK?

kiwilegend

Has anyone tryed the superchip tuner f5 on a right hand drive jeep jk 2012 3.6L if not will it work ? And y do they say it doesn't support right hans drive?
does anyone now if they are bringing out a right hand drive option.

Electricity goes in reverse direction in New Zealand? Actually I am clueless on this one. I would ask Superchips. They are very responsive, and they'll be able to tell you why it won't work, as well as whether or not they are bringing out a RHD option (which I highly doubt).

Superchips is garbage anyways. I'd get a HPTuner custom tune any day over the canned Superchips b.s. That would work for sure on RHD too.

Electricity goes in reverse direction in New Zealand? Actually I am clueless on this one. I would ask Superchips. They are very responsive, and they'll be able to tell you why it won't work, as well as whether or not they are bringing out a RHD option (which I highly doubt).

Superchips is garbage anyways. I'd get a HPTuner custom tune any day over the canned Superchips b.s. That would work for sure on RHD too.
You would by any chance have a link for hptuners

You would by any chance have a link for hptuners

You need the MPVI2, two credits, and a tuner who can tune with HPTuners (they are a dime a dozen though, as HPTuners is probably one of the most commonly used tuners in the world).