Where do I buy seat foam?

Mathewou812

Hi!
Anyone know where to get a replacement drivers seat bottom foam for a 2014 JK Wrangler?
Looks like the manufacturer is not making them.
Thsnks!
Matt

Having the same issue with mine but think I'm just going to get new seats instead. Looked on LKQ for salvage seats and the shipping was just insane.

Hi!
Anyone know where to get a replacement drivers seat bottom foam for a 2014 JK Wrangler?
Looks like the manufacturer is not making them.
Thsnks!
Matt

If you're crafty, Jo-Ann fabric or Hobby Lobby has thick foam you can cut into shape. I did that before for my Ford Ranger.

Reactions: mrjp and Speartip
You have two choices.

Every junkyard in the nation posts their parts here www.car-parts.com they include pics of the car it came out of, mileage and pics showing where the vehicle was damaged. They all have preferred shippers with decent prices on shipping. Especially larger items.

Second, you find an auto reupholsterer. There's one called Julio's here in LA. That will do an entire small car interior for $1400. Just foam for a lot less. But your local prices may vary.

Lastly, Caltrend custom seat covers make the best seat covers from $165+ for a complete set front and back. Duramax versions are made of water resistant backpack material. And can cover up alot.

Reactions: tJKrider