What would be the best car seat for a JK?

Ruby6645

I need recommendations, I have a one year old and I'm not sure what would be the best carseat for her that would best suit having a Jeep 2016

If you have a 4 door nothing to worry. A permanent installed carseat is what you need.
2 door is a bit difficult to have a baby for there is no air flow in the back seat.

Do you have a 2-door or a 4-door JK?

Any car seat should fit just fine, especially if it's just one. If you have a 2-door of course it's going to be a lot harder to get into the back seat, but it will still work. It's when you start trying to fit 3 car seat that you'll find things won't work. But with one, you can fit any carseat you want honestly.

Reactions: Zaythedad
I have both my kids in the backseat of my 2dr. I end up climbing in the back seat every time to get them in - it's just easier. We have a Graco convertible seat and an Evenflo booster. Both fit with more than enough space, but both are forward facing. Rear facing might be tougher.

As for the air flow issue in a hardtop, your central air vents can be cross directed to hit both the kids right in the face if you want. That's what my kids enjoy on the hottest days.