What type of front license plate mount will work with this winch setup?

thejunglejeep

IMG_4720.jpeg
I'm a new Jeep owner and I need to mount my front plate. I can't figure out which mount will work best for this setup. Any advice would be appreciated. Ideally I would love a flip up plate.
Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 9.39.57 AM.png

Unfortunately, I know the pain of the double license plate HI, and WA has.....I got lucky with mine and there were pre drilled holes. You or someone you know is going to have to FAB one or do what MRJP said. Do not put i tin your windshield.. or they will just continue to harass you.

Here is one https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N4AKOEB/?tag=jkforum-20 But you may have to modify one though to make it go past the fairlead.
I think that would work very well as long as there is a 10" spread from one side of the fairlead opening to the other. There is that small flat area on either side of the fairlead before the bumper takes that angle back.

Or, you could mount the flip bracket to the bottom side of the bumper and every time you run through brush or whatever, the plate just flips back.

Love everything about your JK, by the way; color, stance, wheels...

Last edited:
Reactions: mrjp
Police have automatic license plate readers and they may notice your plate is not visible when the wind blows it back because it is hung below the bumper.

Reactions: alvin808