What is the J-Scan voltage regulation feature?

Acxman

JK Enthusiast
When using JScan to set DRL lights, I don’t understand the “voltage regulation “ part ?? Can some one clue me in to why I would change the voltage ??

I cannot answer that question, but I can caution you on altering the DRL settings as they are somehow also controlling brake light function.
It sounds weird as hell, I know.
I wanted to update our DRL settings on our '15 JKUR and ended up losing both R&L brake lights - the center light still worked.
I tried multiple options/configurations, but the brake lights did not work until after I returned the DRL settings to original.

Reactions: Dirty Dog
I cannot answer that question, but I can caution you on altering the DRL settings as they are somehow also controlling brake light function.
It sounds weird as hell, I know.
I wanted to update our DRL settings on our '15 JKUR and ended up losing both R&L brake lights - the center light still worked.
I tried multiple options/configurations, but the brake lights did not work until after I returned the DRL settings to original.
This is really weird. Because I've tinkered with the DRL settings on both of ours without encountering any problems with the brake lights.