Updates so far

Kem5

Picked up 2014 JKU rubicon in December. I bought it for my son who is 15 and learning to drive. I wanted him to learn on a manual transmission. I’m having more fun with it than he is.

Updates so far:
New mats
Grab handles
Shift knobs
Steering wheel
JK pockets to replace saggy nets
Replaced antenna
Replaced soft windows
Alpine head unit with backup camera (installed by cartunes Atlanta)
Visors fixed

Fortec did the following:
2.5” lift with bilsteins
35” bfg ko2
Aev salta wheels
Jk steel rear bumper
Jl steel front bumper
Pending: warn evo winch didn’t arrive in time

The only items on my wish list now are some recovery tools and update headlights. Old headlights look really crappy now that new bumper is installed.
00A329FB-6343-47F9-A316-8E6513AB340C.jpeg
6F820BBF-558D-4F12-B248-5D00EC92290B.jpeg

Yeah, my first vehicle was an extremely rough '58 Bel Air because my dad liked "American Graffiti"... ;)

Check out the Resources section. Chris stickied a post on headlight upgrades. I have JW Speakers in mine, but previous Jeeps I've upgraded to Cibie's with excellent results. However, prices have skyrocketed lately so my daughter picked up a set of these and seems to like them. $89 on Amazon.

Reactions: BLACKJKU
Picked up 2014 JKU rubicon in December. I bought it for my son who is 15 and learning to drive. I wanted him to learn on a manual transmission. I’m having more fun with it than he is.

Updates so far:
New mats
Grab handles
Shift knobs
Steering wheel
JK pockets to replace saggy nets
Replaced antenna
Replaced soft windows
Alpine head unit with backup camera (installed by cartunes Atlanta)
Visors fixed

Fortec did the following:
2.5” lift with bilsteins
35” bfg ko2
Aev salta wheels
Jk steel rear bumper
Jl steel front bumper
Pending: warn evo winch didn’t arrive in time

The only items on my wish list now are some recovery tools and update headlights. Old headlights look really crappy now that new bumper is installed. View attachment 120921View attachment 120922
What a lucky kid.

Reactions: mrjp
Nice!

My first car was a Triumph TR6 my father gave me back in 1973. I kept it maybe 3 months before I had the courage to tell him I wanted to earn and buy my own. I even found pics with the correct colors!
I went from this:
1650558842567.png

To this:
1650558941481.png

Reactions: mrjp and Jermbob28