Trek Top—Glide or not?

TotosJeep

Hello all. I am planning on switching to a Trek top, what is the big difference between the TREK NX and the Trek Glide ? I appreciate any insight.

In my opinion, some people love the fastback look but honestly, it grows old not being able to drop the top. You have to pull the whole top off and leave in in the back or at home. The Trektop NX Glide allows you to fold back the top. It's similar to a Sunrider, but instead of just uncovering the front portion of the interior, the Trektop NX Glide allows the soft top portion to be folded all the way to the back of the Jeep. Opening the entire front and rear seats to the open air and sun.

That said, if you don't plan on dropping the top daily then the NX is a great top, otherwise, you want the NX Glide.

In my opinion, some people love the fastback look but honestly, it grows old not being able to drop the top. You have to pull the whole top off and leave in in the back or at home. The Trektop NX Glide allows you to fold back the top. It's similar to a Sunrider, but instead of just uncovering the front portion of the interior, the Trektop NX Glide allows the soft top portion to be folded all the way to the back of the Jeep. Opening the entire front and rear seats to the open air and sun.

That said, if you don't plan on dropping the top daily then the NX is a great top, otherwise, you want the NX Glide.
That helps a lot Chris, I appreciate it!

I was all about the fastback design when I was looking for a TJ. That is until I found out they don't fold back as Chris mentioned.

I think fastback looks much better on a TJ than a JK, but I have found myself liking the stock look more and more.

I happen to like the trek top on an LJ, but that’s it. I would still pick the super top NX over anything tho given the choice.