Traction Board Mounting

Ratbikerod

Supporting Member
I have been searching the interwebs for this, and know I have seen it, but cannot find the thread now that I am ready to do something. So, sorry if I am not googling correctly.

A buddy and I are setting our Jeeps up for some light to moderate off roading. He just purchased a winch, and I am going to grab some traction boards. I want to stow them up and away, preferably inside my JKU, but no where looks big enough for them. Another option is that I have removed my spare and I could, maybe mount them on the spare delete plate. However, I was planning on putting fuel Rotopax there.

Maybe some form of roof mount?

Where do you guys put them?

I wouldn't suggest any traction board. If a traction board will get you out, you weren't really stuck to begin with. A spare tire and your buddies winch will do you more good.

I wouldn't suggest any traction board. If a traction board will get you out, you weren't really stuck to begin with. A spare tire and your buddies winch will do you more good.
There are also uses for something Like this for bridging as well as those times when you just need a quick bit of traction.