Sway bar link question

jdeanrbl66

(Trying this post on this thread also)Hey guys… like I said in a previous post I bought this Jeep secondhand and just recently found out from this Jeep community that apparently I already ( my measuring the coils ) have a 2 inch lift… I want to replace the swaybar links but I’m not sure who they’re made by or anything I took a picture and I’m going to attach it can anybody help?… in the picture I marked where I measured and it’s roughly 11 inches

9524B83F-ACC8-438D-94AD-4C47577C22A6.jpeg

You can replace them with really any manufacturer. Unless they're marked with the brand name it'll be hard ot identify, but like I said, it doesn't matter. Synergy, JKS, RockJock and Clayton all make quality links. Most offer adjustables so you can dial in the sway bar angle exactly how you want it. Or consider some quick-discos from JKS if you have a non-Rubi swaybar.

Like @ZenWookie said, you can use anyone's, lots of quality links available. I went with JKS adjustable quick disco's as my actuator motor on my rubicon is shot and I'm too cheap to buy another one, lol!
IMG_3467.jpg