Suggestions for fixing a bad ABS module?

My abs module is bad on 2009 Wrangler and Jeep is back ordered until February 2023. Any suggestions to fix this ?

There was a couple other Members the first of the year who is having the same issues, not sure if they found a way to get one or not.

You can still drive the Jeep and it will still have the same brakes, just not the Jeeps ability to do your braking for you.

my 2012 needs 1 too. When it goes, it puts the jeep in limp mode. Mine seems to be triggered by a jolt in the road. I can reset it by turning off then on, but what a pain.
Any updates?

my 2012 needs 1 too. When it goes, it puts the jeep in limp mode. Mine seems to be triggered by a jolt in the road. I can reset it by turning off then on, but what a pain.
Any updates?

You couldn't have a ABS problem because never heard of it putting the Jeep into Limp Mod. You have a CEL light on?

There was a couple other Members the first of the year who is having the same issues, not sure if they found a way to get one or not.

You can still drive the Jeep and it will still have the same brakes, just not the Jeeps ability to do your braking for you.
Except that when mine goes on the fritz, it goes into limp mode.

Except that when mine goes on the fritz, it goes into limp mode.

My ABS has been on for over 6 months and it's never went into limp mode. Does your lightning bolt show up on the dash?

Must be something they have programmed in the newer Jeeps.

Not that this helps but I disabled my ABS and track control so I can do Donuts in the winter here.

My abs module is bad on 2009 Wrangler and Jeep is back ordered until February 2023. Any suggestions to fix this ?
Is this what you need? Rock Auto has 1 I stock

Screenshot_20220820-065238_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: mrjp