Stalling when pushing gas after idling, within 5 minutes of starting

thundercake

2015 Jeep, automatic with that fake manual shifter thing

Have had 2 issues over the past couple of months.

Issue #1: After I start the engine (the 3 times it has happened I have driven to a store, gone in for less than 15 minutes and then turned the engine back on), the jeep works for a little bit but then stalls out after I have been idling and push on the gas. Once trying to pull out of a parking lot, once going around a round about in a shopping center. Radio, etc. still work but no power steering and no acceleration.

Issue #2: Engine seems to hiccup or refuse to go into the next gear. I'll press on the gas, it'll try to switch gears, will stutter, stay in the lower gear then finally accelerate. Usually around20-30 mph. Has happened probably 5 or 6 times.

I've taken it to the mechanic, no error codes, they can't find anything wrong with it.

Going to get the battery tested again this weekend, then clean the battery connectors even though they are fine. Have also heard to replace the TPS sensor. Anything else people have tried or found to fix this?

I thought it might be a bad fuel sensor or something causing the issue because I noticed it when the gas tank was below a quarter full. Filled the tank and then had issue #2 a day or two after when the tank was still full.

Still having the issues after putting HEET in the gas tank.

Had the Jeep die after driving for 10 minutes, going in a store for 15, and coming back out. Died 3 times in a row right after starting it. Tested battery, it was fine.