Shop Install Concern

NeboJeep

We took our jeep in to a local shop yesterday to have some new ball joints and a new steering kit from Extreme Terrain. As I left the parking lot I could tell immediately that something was wrong because I couldn’t turn sharp enough to even get out into the road in my lane and had to go up on the curb. We got it back over to the shop and he made some adjustments but in the short trip home after everything about the steering seemed different. On Extreme T. website there wasn’t much for installation instructions but when I did compare what was available with my install, I’m extremely concerned about what could be wrong with how it was put on. I’d appreciate any feedback on the install and if something is wrong, what can I do to fix it?
IMG_1704.jpeg
IMG_1706.jpeg
IMG_1708.jpeg
Link to part from E.T.
IMG_1705.jpeg

That steering stabilizer shock was the first thing I noticed, it's flipped around wrong. And if they didn't put the shock end mount in the correct spot on the bar then that would prevent it from turning enough in one direction. I'd suggest taking the shock off and then taking it for a drive to see if it's back to normal.

Really you don't need that shock on there, most of the time it's just a bandaid to try to fix another problem.

That steering stabilizer shock was the first thing I noticed, it's flipped around wrong. And if they didn't put the shock end mount in the correct spot on the bar then that would prevent it from turning enough in one direction. I'd suggest taking the shock off and then taking it for a drive to see if it's back to normal.

Really you don't need that shock on there, most of the time it's just a bandaid to try to fix another problem.
This 👆