Shock recommendations for a JK

Dave

I recently bought a 2010 Jeep Rubicon. It had very wide tires which I did not like. I replace them with gladiator wheels and tires which look very good. Problem is now it has rough country performance 2.2 shocks. They are made for the oversized tires and give a really stiff ride. I'm looking for a recommendation for shocks that will give me a good ride on the road and good Performance Off Road. I do not do rock climbing or any extreme driving, I do a lot of exploring. My Rubicon is stock, no lift.

If you want shocks that ride excellent, I suggesting Rancho RS5000X shocks. Those things ride better than any shock out there I've found. The Fox's ride decent as well, as do the Bilstein 5100s. However, believe me when I say that the Rancho RS5000X shocks beat them all.

If you want shocks that ride excellent, I suggesting Rancho RS5000X shocks. Those things ride better than any shock out there I've found. The Fox's ride decent as well, as do the Bilstein 5100s. However, believe me when I say that the Rancho RS5000X shocks beat them all.
Thank you. I will check them out.

Reactions: Chris