Shaky Jeep

Red

I recently installed 3.5 " rough country lift and 35 12.5 r18. Upgraded the stabilizer arm but at about 80 km. It feels like my front driver side starts to almost bounce not wobble . I am also running spacers as the location that did the install ordered wrong rims for the lift . Any ideas what's wrong?

Could be how much tire pressure you have in the tires. To much and it'll be like riding on basketballs.

Sounds like you may have an issue with the wheels and tires not being properly balanced.

I actually took the jeep back after the lift and everything else was done because it wobbled the faster I went the faster the wobble . So they rebalanced tires saying it often happens with such big tires So they've balanced them twice now

Another issue is the rims, are they straight and true? When you have had the tires rebalanced twice and they still are wobbly then it is time to look at the rims. Take the rims to a specialty rim shop, not to a place that sells rims and tires. Google Rim repair and truing for you local and you should get several; that will be able to perform the necessary inspection.

If the rim(s) are out of whack, it will be time to invest in solid good rims for the long haul using one-piece units.

I had some really bad shaking for a while. Turned out my tires worn down to a point where they weren't balanced anymore. I just ended buying new ones and problem solved.