Rookie Jeeper looking for lift suggestions

Bonnie Lou Wes

I am new to the jeep world and looking to modify my jeep. Looking for recommendations on lifts. I have looked at rock krawler, rubicon superflex and others. I am not sure which way to go. I am hoping to get 3.5 suspension lift and 35 tires. i have also looked at rims.

Hands down, my favorite 3.5" lift is the AEV DualSport. I can attest (since I have this lift on mine) that it rides better than factory. I wouldn't even consider anything else personally. I like that this lift is built for Jeeps that are mostly driven on-road with occasional off-road, as oppose to some of the more extreme lifts that really focus on off-road only.

Given AEVs stellar reputation, it shouldn't surprise you (or me), that this lift is so highly regarded.

depends on your budget and if your going out off road a lot or is just a daily driver that you want to put big tires on. the higher end lifts like terraflex ect... can be 3000+ but they are high quality and very good more for someone that is going out rock crawling or hitting the trails every weekend. the lower end like rough country etc. are more in the range of 5 to 600. they are good starter lifts to see if you like it before dropping 3g on a lift or for someone that dosent go off road a lot and just wants 35s.

Reactions: Chris
Budget from $3k - $5k is pretty much what you need to get a complete quality suspension system for a 35+ set of tires.
1579351992670.png
1579352106254.png
taken from the internet

Last edited: