Replacement door hinge liners/bushings

Anne Marie Lusardi

Is there any significant difference between getting TMR $60 delrin hinge liners or a $20 set on Amazon? I’m looking to replace mine before putting my doors back on.

The biggest reason they wear out to soon is due to no oil on the pins to keep the liners from wearing out. The Amazon ones would last quite a while if the pins were oiled.

Post a link to the ones your looking at so we can see if they look like some good ones.

The biggest reason they wear out to soon is due to no oil on the pins to keep the liners from wearing out. The Amazon ones would last quite a while if the pins were oiled.

Post a link to the ones your looking at so we can see if they look like some good ones.
DEF Door Bushing Removal Tool Hinge Liners for Wrangler JK JKU JL JLU Gladiator JT 2007-2021 (Removal Tool and 4 Pins) https://a.co/9ApCA9a

I originally had trouble getting the doors off in the first place because it was probably the first time the doors had ever been taken off. I got this car after it had been owned for eight years with someone who barely drove it. I have a feeling that replacing liners might be a good idea before putting the doors back on but I’m just making sure that they wouldn’t crap out if they were only $20