Replacement dash panels for 10.1" head unit install?

Moab

JK Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Where can you get replacement dash panels or bezels for the larger 10.1 inch screen?

I see some units come with them. Is that my only option?

Which aftermarket budget head unit?

1) Double din.
2) Less than $200. (Upgrading to Kicker speaker set for $160.)
3) 10.1 inch touchscreen.
4) Dash panel kit.
5) Plug adapter to plug right into existing wiring.
6) 2gb/32gb.
7) Android 12.
8) Screen mirroring and split screen.
9) One or two camera input. Recommendation for a good budget backup camera?
10) DVR option to record from camera.

I'm fine with a budget model. I honestly don't use mine for much. Radio, Spotify from my phone, maybe stream a movie or tv show once in awhile. If I could split screen the feed from my obdii scanner that would be cool. I had a $150 one in my Yukon and was very happy with it.

Last edited:
New 2-piece dash panels were included w/ my 10.1" Android unit from Amazon.
I see some of them that clearly display them in pics. But most of the others do not. I may have to start msging sellers. The few I am seriously considering on there don't say they do.

Do you guys happen to have links to what you bought?

I'm currently liking this one. Except for the ugly logo. But still looking. They sell two versions. One is 4x25w and one is 4x45w. And the higher watt one looks to have the ugly logo. I can probably cover or remove it tho. But neither of them show or say anything about the dash panels.

Binize 2023 Android 12 Double Din Car Stereo with Wireless Carplay & Wireless Android Auto, 10" Touch Screen Car Radio with Backup Camera GPS Navigation/Mirror Link/DSP/SWC, 2+32G, 3 USB/BT 5.0/WiFi 6 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BMWWM3L9/?tag=jkforum-20

I found this for $65.

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! $13.01 30%OFF | 2 Din 10.1 inch Car Radio Fascia For 2010-2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon LHD RHD Plate Adapter Mounting Dash Installation Bezel
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLjH63G

I'll also add that I have reached out to them on 2 occasions for support.
Once was for help regarding an app issue w/ Airplay. Updated the app and the firmware on the radio and it was resolved.
Second time was asking if I could purchase a replacement dash bezel as I managed to break a tab or two being heavy-handed during the install, and it was no longer fitting tightly against the dash. They sent me a complete (both pieces) dash panel via 2-day shipping; for free.

All said, it works well and I am happy with the purchase.

I'll also add that I have reached out to them on 2 occasions for support.
Once was for help regarding an app issue w/ Airplay. Updated the app and the firmware on the radio and it was resolved.
Second time was asking if I could purchase a replacement dash bezel as I managed to break a tab or two being heavy-handed during the install, and it was no longer fitting tightly against the dash. They sent me a complete (both pieces) dash panel via 2-day shipping; for free.

All said, it works well and I am happy with the purchase.
Looks like a very nice unit.

If I used mine for more, I would consider a more expensive unit. Just prior to buying my TJ I had a Yukon. I put a cheap $140(?) 7 inch unit in it. This was 5 or 6 yrs ago. And I was very happy with it. Then my TJ yad a nirmal single din stereo with BT. I basically just used it for Spotify with my phone.

On my Yukon I had a backup cam. But I never trust those fully. To many other directions you often need to look behind you anyway. And it was never as fast as my neck. Lol. I would rately use itto stream a tv show or movie. But only if I was waiting for a long time.

This unit is basically to just solve the problem of the aux with the stock stereo. It just doesn't work. And I do listen to podcasts while driving.

So I have been looking at these for the past day or so. And I think I like this unit. It's Android 12 and comes as a complete kit. I don't know why other sellers don't make it more apparent that their units come with everything you need.

I looked at Crutchfield and other places. And by time you added up the dash panels, wiring adapter, backup cam and everything else they don't come with. It gets pretty expensive.

So for $169 and I don't have to buy anything else. It will be a huge upgrade from the low end stock stereo thats in there now.

Hikity Android Car Stereo for Jeep Wrangler(Left-Hand Drive) 2011 2012 2013 2014 Radio with 10" Touchscreen Headunit GPS Navigation & 2GB Ram 32GB ROM Head Unit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BPCQG7SR/?tag=jkforum-20